Ronald Kurzawski started his real estate appraisal company in 2001 after nearly two decades of residential real estate appraisal and brokerage experience.
Recognizing the importance of an unbiased 3rd party opinion of real estate value, mortgage lenders, consumers and real estate professionals have relied on Ron's expertise to provide high-quality appraisal reports on a wide variety of residential real estate in the City of Chicago as well as the surrounding suburbs.
By keeping up with local real estate trends in Cook and surrounding counties as well as new and updated laws governing real estate appraisals, Ron consistently produces reliable home values for his clients.
RPK Appraisal Company can provide valuations for any of the following:
- Mortgage and banking professionals looking for an experienced appraiser
- Setting a home's listing price whether you're a consumer wanting to do a FSBO or an agent assisting a homeowner
- A dependable expert witness for court cases involving the value of real estate
- Divorce settlements when the value of common real estate is required
- Bankruptcy cases where the market value of a home is required
- Appraisal review: Getting a second opinion on a past appraisal
- Relocation coordinators that need a local Chicago appraisal expert
- Unfreezing a locked HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit)
- Documenting current or past market value
- Challenging your property's assessed value if you live in an area where house prices have declined